What to Do With Your IRA Distributions


Any distributions you take from your 401(k), IRA, or other retirement account should be included with your taxable income. And they might have an additional 10% tax put on them if you take the distribution before the you are 59 1/2 years of age.

Dejar respuesta

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here